pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.135 "Tomorrow I'll Wake Up and Scald Myself w

From: Brian Morrison
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.135 "Tomorrow I'll Wake Up and Scald Myself with Tea"
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 12:20:41 +0100

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 06:39:53 -0400
John Aldrich <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Tue June 14 2011, Petr Kovar wrote:
> > June 5, 2011 - New Release:
> > Pan 0.135 "Tomorrow I'll Wake Up and Scald Myself with Tea"
> > http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/
> >
> has anyone updated the RPM Spec file? I'd love to build a new RPM,
> but don't know enough to make an updated spec file myself. :D

Not too difficult.

Create new directory containing the new source tarball and the patches
etc from the previous version. Change the version in the spec file to
0.135.

Then run rpmbuild -bb pan.spec and see what happens. Fix up problems as
you go, such as commenting out patches that come out as -R, and it
should work.

--

Brian Morrison