pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Top-posting (was Re: compile error on Natty Ubuntu)

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Top-posting (was Re: compile error on Natty Ubuntu)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 15:36:10 -0700

-----Original Message----- From: Duncan
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 2:00 PM
To: address@hidden

Joe Zeff posted on Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:09:45 -0700 as excerpted:

On 06/15/2011 10:10 AM, Ron Johnson wrote:
I see that you are one of the 3 who use the non-web interface.  Yay!

No.  Please note that this isn't coming from my gmail account.  When I
do reply to an email via gmail, I simply move the cursor down below the
quoted text to where it belongs before starting to type.  And, unlike
most people, I proofread and edit my email before sending it.

Back when I used OE, I took advantage of the cursor at the top to
encourage proper inline quote/reply,

There was/still is an OE add on called Quote Fix that had an option to placed the cursor at the bottom.

I now use Live Mail that doesn't seem to like using indentation for the text of the replied to message but
it does have the option for cursor placement.
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington