pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan-0.135 X86_64 binaries/SRPM

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan-0.135 X86_64 binaries/SRPM
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 04:56:41 +0000 (UTC)

John Aldrich posted on Fri, 17 Jun 2011 23:49:59 -0400 as excerpted:

> I have an X86_64 binary (unsigned) and an SRPM of the latest pan build
> available. I tried to build an i686, but my machine barfed and I'm not
> interested in investing the time to figure out exactly why, as I don't
> have an i686 machine any more. :D
>
> Would anyone be interested in testing out my binary or should I just
> email it to Duncan or someone???

FWIW, I'd probably just forward it to Petr Kovar, who AFAIK is taking
care of the web site now.  So if you're going to do that (and I really
don't know how those are handled as I've been on Gentoo for 7 years now,
and have had no need for pan binaries), you might as well mail it to him
directly. =:^p

But someone else might be interested in testing it first...