pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] [Gentoo] custom pan-9999 ebuild Was: Articles Pan Can't

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] [Gentoo] custom pan-9999 ebuild Was: Articles Pan Can't Read - "clrmame pro.desktop" yEnc
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:09:55 +0000 (UTC)

Heinrich Müller posted on Thu, 01 Sep 2011 06:58:11 +0000 as excerpted:

[attachment that pan didn't like]

OK, so either you worked fast and did the multipart thing after all, or
the listserv is converting it to multipart so it can add the pan-users
tag at the bottom, as a text-part.  I'd guess the latter, since it's only
that tag in the second part.

That kind of complicates testing, tho.  And something's still screwing it
up as pan's not seeing encoded data in either one, but that could be
either gmane or the listserv.  You will likely have to test on a real
newsserv, where that extra processing doesn't come into play, to see
what's really going on with the post itself.