pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Command line use; download of nzb files does not stop

From: Ron Johnson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Command line use; download of nzb files does not stop
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 17:34:09 -0500

I've used "pan --no-gui --nzb ${FOO}.nzb -o ." on *many* occasions and it always returns to the $ prompt when d/l is complete. Using v0.135.

If you want something to run only if a process errors out, then use "||". For example:
    $ pan --no-gui --nzb ${FOO}.nzb -o . || dem

Anyway... "Task Manager" (Real Men run top(1) in a separate window...) just reports what the kernel tells it.