pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan Win32 minor update

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan Win32 minor update
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:23:18 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 23:54:10 +0100, Steve Davies wrote:

> Just a minor update to keep up with recent GIT changes.
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/paninstall/
>
> As usual.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve

Just downloaded and installed this (was previously at 0.134).  If I "Edit
group preferences" and then close, without doing anything, the group name
in the group pane is rendered in white on white, making it hard to figure
out which group it is :-).

The solution, without coding (I'm not at c/c++ coder) is to "edit group
preferences" again and set the "group color" to black.

Bruce

PS Win 7 pro, in case it matters.