pan-users

[Pan-users] Can I get Pan for CentOS 6.4

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Can I get Pan for CentOS 6.4
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 18:32:55 +0000 (UTC)

                I've just installed 6.4 on an old T30 ThinkPad, and I'm
in the midst of setting it up. Can I get an rpm of Pan somewhere? I don't
see it on epel (if I've got that installed properly; it's been a long
time ...), nor on pan.rebelbase.com.

Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.