pan-users

[Pan-users] gmail thinks my posts are spam

From: David Shochat
Subject: [Pan-users] gmail thinks my posts are spam
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 01:07:36 +0000 (UTC)

I'm seeing some odd behavior on the part of gmail. Although I usually
post to this group using pan itself, with gmane.comp.gnome.apps.pan.user,
I also subscribe to it as a mailing list using my gmail account. Lately,
gmail has been marking all my posts as spam, even though I keep clicking
the "not spam" button, so I would have thought that gmail would learn
that I do not consider myself to be a spammer. The post I'm writing here
will probably also go to the spam folder. Any ideas as to what is going
on? Does it have something to do with the (valid) yahoo E-mail address
that I have pan configured to use in my gmane posting profile?