pan-users

[Pan-users] Filtering out responses to specific posters

From: JCA
Subject: [Pan-users] Filtering out responses to specific posters
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 08:43:23 -0600

Here's the issue: Filtering out posts from well known cranks and
trolls is easy to do with Pan. However, I would also like to be able
to filter out any responses to such posts, no matter who is
responsible for the response. Can this be done with Pan? The obvious
approach would be to filter out on the basis of the contents of each
post - but I think that Pan does not have such a capability.

Is the problem that I am posing solvable under Pan?