pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan @ IRC & GitHub

From: Andrew Nile
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan @ IRC & GitHub
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 21:35:50 +0000

Hi Petr,

I have a few tiny patches to suggest before the possible 0.140. I made
them many months ago but I have been using them with no issues.

A quick summary of the changes within:

- Remove erroneous tab characters from one of my last patches (sorry!)
- Prevent EOF character from stopping a binary upload in Windows
[joint credit with Steve Davies]
- "Rules Enabled" preference flag wasn't loaded before it was used the
first time
- Missing break after a successful upload causes a connection reset.

Thanks to all,

Andrew