pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] New Windows installer

From: Alan Taylor
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] New Windows installer
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 16:19:30 -0300

I uninstalled Pan .140 and verified the .pan2 directory was still
there.  The I re-installed Pan and everything worked fine - no problem
with "This application has
requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way" even though
an old (well, same version) .Pan2 directory was there.  This was not
the case with .139, so something has been fixed in the newest version.
So, sort-of, false alarm re removing .Pan2 directory being needed.  If
you're going from .139 to .140 you have to delete something, might as
well be the whole directory.

So I didn't need to do any bisecting to zero-in on a problem.