pan-users

[Pan-users] Groups marked as 'unread' while no unread articles are visib

From: Mateusz Viste
Subject: [Pan-users] Groups marked as 'unread' while no unread articles are visible
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 07:17:23 +0000 (UTC)

Hello, I noticed that sometimes groups are being marked as "unread" by
Pan, for example with "2" unread articles, but when I actually enter the
group, no unread articles are unread. Clicking on the icon "go to next
article" also yields no result.

I suspect this is related to some new-but-hidden-because-in-killfile
articles being present.

Has anyone else observed such behavior? Is there any known work-around?

Mateusz