pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Minimum application's window width

From: Mateusz Viste
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Minimum application's window width
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 07:34:43 +0000 (UTC)

Well, my real problem is not truly about the general Pan window's width
(although I guess it is related), but with the fact that sometimes Pan
decides to make my list's group (that I keep as a column on the left side
of the Pan window) very narrow, or even 0-pixel wide. This is very
dynamic, because it is triggered when I click on some articles or
threads. In such situation, it is impossible to manually bring back the
list of groups, unless I also make the entire Pan window larger than my
screen is.

I tried playing with the width of headers in the headers window, as well
as enabling/disabling the wrapping feature inside the message window, but
none of these actions cured the symptoms.

This is a laptop, and I am using a 1600x900 resolution which - I think -
is not *that* small.

Mateusz