pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan/0.142 Header shown twice?

From: Dave
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan/0.142 Header shown twice?
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 10:57:55 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 09 Oct 2017 02:58:17 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> Of course if you reconfigure the server settings in the GUI again, and
> save your changes, it'll overwrite back to 4 connections max again, but
> that's easily remedied by either avoiding the GUI for server config
> changes, or using the GUI and then resetting the connections value
> manually.  It's not as if you have to change your server config every pan
> session, after all. =:^)

This is why I make that one single change in the source code once and
forever (or until a new update make it into ports) :-)

I also have a pkg lock set on Pan so it can't be updated "accidentally"
but does throw a warning if an update is available.

--
Climate Change may be raising the sea levels, but the gene pool
seems to be drying up.