pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] PAN NNTP Post sits in "Local Folders==>Sent" without rea

From: Veek M
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] PAN NNTP Post sits in "Local Folders==>Sent" without reaching Newsgroup
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 21:28:39 +0530

"Event Log" says https://i.imgur.com/2Xfz5xO.png 441 Duplicate
Content-Type header field.

Server: eternal-september
Group: alt.test
I've made posts using Pan to comp.lang.python some time ago and it worked.
Tried "Followup" as well as "Post" both give the same error..
Pan version 0.146

I did a google of the error and found this
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pan/-/issues/114
I've installed pan via debian 11.6 apt. What should I do??