pan-users

[Pan-users] number of times one has to press to select multiple groups

From: David Chmelik
Subject: [Pan-users] number of times one has to press to select multiple groups
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 07:32:10 -0000 (UTC)

This is a new feature/but issue but I have an older, more important thread
that I haven't received instructions what to try next, which was about I
no longer can move any of the panes.

Every time I select multiple groups I must press the mouse button twice,
if not three or four times.  Is it set to only accept 'double "click"'
unlike most programs you only have to 'click' once, and is there a way to
set it to the normal 'one "click"'?