pandora-users

Re: [Pandora] struct tcphdr

From: uaca
Subject: Re: [Pandora] struct tcphdr
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 15:42:07 +0100

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 03:07:35PM +0100, Simon Patarin wrote:

[...]
> > I think:
> >
> >     data offset + reserved = 10 bits
> >     flags = 6 bits
>
> Maybe the comment are a little bit misleading, but everything works as
> expected.

Yes, of course!, pandora is wonderful :-)

I though it would be more clean to merge everything in a 2 byte field

just a little paranoia :-)
anyway... I do not make code as clean as yours

        Ulisses

                Debian GNU/Linux: a dream come true
"Computers are useless. They can only give answers."            Pablo Picasso

--->    Visita http://www.valux.org/ para saber acerca de la    <---
--->    AsociaciĆ³n Valenciana de Usuarios de Linux              <---