pandora-users

[Pandora] pcap component & periodic statistics

From: uaca
Subject: [Pandora] pcap component & periodic statistics
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:28:55 +0200

Hi Simon!

I'm back again with my project

I was looking for periodically get statistics from the pcap component, I
have seen the methods you defined but no example use of them in such way...

I have never used guile so I checked some guile docs too see if that could
be done... maybe with guile's Asyncs?

        http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/docs/guile-ref/Asyncs.html#Asyncs

Is there a supossed way to do this? or must I do it myself?

Thanks

        Ulisses

                Debian GNU/Linux: a dream come true
"Computers are useless. They can only give answers."            Pablo Picasso

--->    Visita http://www.valux.org/ para saber acerca de la    <---
--->    AsociaciĆ³n Valenciana de Usuarios de Linux              <---