pandora-users

[Pandora] Re: your PHARsdkM

From: Elsabeth Jamerson
Subject: [Pandora] Re: your PHARsdkM
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:55:18 -0400

Hi,

C b I j A w L r I a S i   c $ u 3 t , d 7 a 5 n

X x A a N r A w X b

V i A d L u I y U n M d   u $ t 1 e , q 2 f 1 a

V k I o A u G n R i A q   g $ v 3 y , a 3 v 3 l

http://www.exatuali.com
S l A d V j E q   e O u V s E o R u   n 7 v 0 g % r   g W k I e T d H q   r O o U r R r   a S u H i O v P r ! l

disturbing his hearing. Thirty seconds later he turned his head,
exhaled, then took a deep breath and went back to the door. Although
muffled, he heard the words clearly enough to piece together the meaning.
Central, this is Mike up on a Hundred Thirty-eighth Street, section
twelve, machine sixteen. Is there another unit in this building, which I
wouldnt believe if you said there was. The following silence lasted