pandora-users

[Pandora] thirst 6134

From: Rosa Parisien
Subject: [Pandora] thirst 6134
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:52:23 -0700

Hi,

T r & m a d o I
A m B / E N
A m o x / c i I l / n
M e R / D / A
V / a G R A
S O m &
P R O z & C
L e V / T R A
C i A L / S
V A L / u M
X & n a x

http://www.edisotte.com

trapped by spiders? Are the spiders your tame beasts or your pets, if
killing them makes you angry? Such a question of course made the king
angrier than ever, and he answered: It is a crime to wander in my realm
without leave. Do you forget that you were in my kingdom, using the road
that my people made? Did you not three times pursue and trouble my
people in the forest and €˜ rouse the spiders with your riot and clamour?