paparazzi-devel

[Paparazzi-devel] (no subject)

From: nisma
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:21:26 +0200

Hi,
i´m currently making a sensor board with one/two mcu having 8x 24bit adc,
because it´s cheaper than using external adc+pga.
I don´t know the proceeding of the paparazzi imu code, so the question.
I´m using 3d accel (2/6g), 3d gyro (300 deg/s), alt + tas pressure sensor,
3d magnetometer + gps.
Without the magnetometer, it´s possible to use only one
mcu (4.5Euro) if the temperature sensor from yaw gyro are measured using
the 16bit pwm and the internal comparator (3 pins) and allowing only a i2c
interface to the master (~400kb/s). It´s this interresting for you using
only one cpu in order to save 15 Euro. The price estimation for the board
and component costs is 230 Euro including the lea-4h firmware version 5 gps
engeen and antenna.