paparazzi-devel

[Paparazzi-devel] Tiny13 V1.1

From: Brad Douglas
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny13 V1.1
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 00:41:19 -0800

Hello,

I'm getting my board up and running and I seem to be running into a
problem.  My 3.3V rail does not seem to be getting beyond IC4 (LM1117).
C18 has correct voltage, but C20 and C21 read 0V.

The board layout (Eagle) indicates C18 and C20 share the same far side
pad.  IC4 pin-2 properly outputs 3.3V, which makes this somewhat
interesting.

Am I correct in assuming that C20 (and possibly C21) is bad or is there
another likely explanation?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
73, de Brad KB8UYR/6 <rez touchofmadness com>