paparazzi-devel

RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz and ahrs - general questions

From: Broghammer, Guido
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz and ahrs - general questions
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:13:52 +0100

Hi all,

I am a very beginner and I try to understand the paparazzi software and hardware architecture at the moment. I am very impressed and decide to build my own VTOL. I think I have understood the basics about the tiny board, the related components (sensors, servos,…) and the software in combination with the Funjet airframe.

But I don't understand the booz architecture. Will the Tiny be the central component anymore? If yes, how will the IMU be connected to it? The PNI micromag magnetometer will be connected to the Tiny SPI bus?

Thanks for your help

Guido