paparazzi-devel

[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Reversed throttle

From: Paul Cox
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Reversed throttle
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:48:09 -0700

Stephen, what David is trying to say is that we're pretty confident you don't need an extra tuning parameters from Pascal to fix your setup. You need to run through all the various permutations and you will find a working setup (money-back guarantee!). It can be frustrating, I know, but only needs to be done once and isn't a bad learning (or anger management :-) experience. Keep in mind you can reverse tx channel, reverse the radio min/max, reverse the "servo output" min/max, and probably the ESC. That's a lot of combinations, so trial and error, or a scope is your friend here. Good luck.

Paul

Message: 5