paparazzi-devel

[Paparazzi-devel] HOME mode

From: Andrew S
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] HOME mode
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 08:22:15 +0400

Hello
I have small problem. When I switch on plane near the car, trees, buildings, autopilot gets home mode. What are conditions to enter the home mode? Can me swith of it at all?
Next problem. Home procedure works on fixed altitude, and after entering home, plane reaches this altitude immediately, so what if we fly in mountains, and it higher than starting point?
Maybe better solution is transfer the home procedure to exceptions section of flight plan?
Regards, Andrew