paparazzi-devel

Re: [Paparazzi-devel] mikrokopter

From: Regius Asiimwe
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] mikrokopter
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 04:21:44 +0930

hello Gareth ,
sounds like a grt choice, I have to familiarise myself with LabView but i have worked with instrument automation but used MatLab instead. so i am more familar with that as compared to LabView.

About the Kinect and Paparazzi i had never really thought about how to get that working together even though i have both installed being that they operate using 2 different OS.

May you please send me a link with the recommendation on the Parrotdrone? I will be controlling it indoors so as you just suggested it might be something to look into.

just wondering , is SimpleCV, and Parrot Drone & Parrot SDK. properly documented languages that i can self teach myself in the short time that i have left.

in summary that sums up what i want to do.

You don't need 90% of what most open source quadrotors can do.  I presume you want something that stays where you put it and that you can tell to move around.

cheers ,

Thank you,

Regius