paparazzi-devel

Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi flight with TWOG

From: Prashanth Thankachan
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi flight with TWOG
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 16:23:54 +0530

Hi
You need to replace the two position switch with a three position switch and do minor mods to the electronics such as installing a resistor to the existing connection and the new switch , see the wiki there are details on doing this. Once this is done you can switch to manual, auto1 or auto2 mode as required.
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/RC_Receivers_and_Radios

You need to cache this while you have internet connection of the region you are going to fly, dont go to high resolution  as sometimes google may ban you for some days. once you have these tiles they will remain in the files until you delete or do a fresh installation and when you reach the flying spot you can use it without a problem. if you are not able to download the tiles even if you have an internet is probably because you are behind a firewall, try with a direct internet connection.

Hope this helps
Best Regards
Prashanth