paparazzi-devel

Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Luftboot question

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Luftboot question
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 11:43:37 -0700

Hi Sergiej!

Thanks for spending the time to implement this. We were indeed discussing this
solution and you beat me to it to implement the solution. I would really
appreciate if you sent in a pull request on github, then I will merge it.

I was thinking about adding one more little thing: Use the "bootloader pin" to
bypass the usb plugged in detection. This way it will be still possible to
power up using USB and run the autopilot on the bench.

I can add that functionality myself as soon as I integrate your patch.

Great job and thanks!

Cheers Piotr