paparazzi-devel

[Paparazzi-devel] Communications through serial port

From: Jorge Pantoja
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Communications through serial port
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 12:26:12 -0500

Dear everyone,

I have a few questions for you:

1) Is there anyone that can help us with the configuration needed on the airframe file so that the paparazzi communicates to the ground station through a serial port?
or
Does anyone has a working airframe file that uses direct communication through serial port?
2) I know that there is a way to connect the paparazzi directly to the computer without using the Xbees. How can you do that?
3) How can I change the COM ports that the Paparazzi uses to communicate? What are the options available?

I am using a Yapa2 autopilot.
Best Regards,
--
Jorge Pantoja