paparazzi-devel

[Paparazzi-devel] Questions for ATT mode for multirotor

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Questions for ATT mode for multirotor
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 19:09:37 +0200

Hi,
i have some Question to the different modes.
I made some bench test with horizontal attitude of the IMU for the ATT mode. When i command the sticks i notice that that the generated commands for roll pitch yaw are stored until i command the opposite direction.
Is that correct?
If the sticks are in neutral position the old commanded actions are taken into account? If this is correct i notice way i have problems in steering the multirotor by RC in this mode.

Is there a mode like the other multirotors projects?
If the roll pitch and yaw sticks are in neutral position nothing is commanded and the multicopter goes automatically in the horizontal attitude?
If there is wind you command roll and pitch to hold the position.

It is possible always to correct the automatic generated commands in automatic mode by the RC-commands? In Germany we have the restriction by law that we have always direct RC control also in automatic mode.

Regads

Heinrich