paperclips-discuss

Re: [Paperclips-discuss] Ant Build script for Paperclips

From: Nic
Subject: Re: [Paperclips-discuss] Ant Build script for Paperclips
Date: 18 Jun 2003 02:03:00 +0100

Fabricio Matheus Goncalves <address@hidden> writes:

> So, what hapened with tem ant script i did submit?
> Just wondering! =)
>
> PS: anyway just search build.xml in the list archive if you want a base.

The reason I never added it to the repository was the install
targets. I wasn't sure they were correct (as per the GNU Java
standards).

I thought I had mailed you privately about that but I can't find any
record of it.

The GNU standards are that jar files go in:

   /usr/local/share/java

Of course, Paperclips has the problem that all servlet containers
have, of how to distribute it's support files. For now, let's ignore
that question.

Fabricio, if you want to alter your ant script, or someone else wants
to alter it, and resubmit it to the list we can try it and then
commit it.

Ok?

Nic