paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] Re: seaweed selfadjusting

From: Ritchie Shute
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Re: seaweed selfadjusting
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:20:57 -0500

9.12$
4.39$
9.73$
5.29$
8.89$
9.3$
9.21$
89.74$

There was nothing-nothing! The cement floor was empty-there was no one there! Impossible! Jason raced down the last flight of steps and pounded on the door to the lobby. Shto? yelled a Russian inside. Kto tam? Im an American! Im working with the KGB! Let me in! Shto ... ? I understand, shouted another voice. And, please, you understand that many guns are directed at you when I open the door. It is understand? Understand! shouted Bourne, at the last second remembering to drop Carloss weapon on the concrete floor. The door opened. Da! said the Soviet police officer, instantly correcting himself as he spotted the machine pistol at Jasons feet. Nyet! he yelled. Nye za shto? said a breathless Krupkin, urging his heavyset body