paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] From Mr Dennis

From: Mr Dennis Stevenson
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] From Mr Dennis
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 23:42:33 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

>From Mr Dennis Stevenson
my private tell number(+447783708297)
Contact<address@hidden>

Goodday,
In order to transfer
out (Fifteen-million pounds sterlings)the owner of this account in mr
john hughes here in london,A chemical engineer by proffession and he
died since 1995.(£15,000,000.00)pounds sterlings.I want to transfer
this money into a safe foreign account abroad but i don't know any
foreigner,I know that this massage will come to you as a surprise as we
don't know our self befor,But be sure that it is real and a genuine
business.I believe in God that you will never let me down in this
investment.Your full contact information phone and fax number, Your
full Name will be necessary for this effect.Hope to hear from you
immediately.

Thanks and my best regard to you.
Mr Dennis Stevenson.