paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] Re: refnance it

From: Aindriu Bahl
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Re: refnance it
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 03:00:16 -0700

D f ea e r H y om y e O e wn s er,

Your c e re z di p t doesn't matter to us!

If you O e VVN r o ea h l e h st m at u e and want I f MME w DIA z TE c c as u h to s t pe v nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L s OW y ER your monthly pa m ym q ent z s
by a third or more, here are the d e ea t ls i we have T z OD i AY:

$ 49 k 0 , 0 d 00 a q s l g ow a u s 3 , 6 s 5 %
$ 37 n 0 , 00 h 0 a n s l q ow a b s 3 , 9 l 0 %
$ 25 t 0 , 0 i 00 a v s l e ow a t s 3 , 3 a 5 %
$ 2 d 00 , 0 j 00 a o s lo j w a g s 3 , 5 r 5 %

V g isi c t ou f r web s q it f e

Aindriu Bahl , A m ppr z ova u l M n ana m ge f r

rings, with a silver hafted axe in a belt crusted with scarlet stones.
Mr. Baggins! he cried. Here is the first payment of your reward! Cast
off your old coat and put on this!
With that he put on Bilbo a small coat of mail, wrought for some