paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] Re: 577 CbtALLlS

From: Dominick Blades
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Re: 577 CbtALLlS
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 07:12:38 -0700

Hi,
L E V \ T R A
A M B \ E N
M E R \ D i A
C \ A L i S
P R O Z & C
X & N A X
V \ A G R A
V A L \ U M
S O M &
http://www.kolofagihar.com

and of the dim beginnings of wide stairs going up into the gloom. And
still there was no sight nor sound of Smaug. He was just going to turn
and go back, when a black shape swooped at him and brushed his face. He
squeaked and started, stumbled backwards and fell. His torch dropped
head downwards and went out! Only a bat, I suppose and hope! he said
miserably. But now what am I to do? Which is East, South, North West?