paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] Alena take a look at this one from kam andrews

From: Newsflash_hot_stock
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Alena take a look at this one from kam andrews
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 20:12:26 +0900

Where are they? asked Dorothy, in astonishment,
Sub-Penny Rocket and.

Lots of news on this company. Read it by tomorrow morning. of, we.
Integrated Software Development Ltd. It's--it's like knowing everything, murmured Rob, deeply impressed for perhaps the first time in his life. It IS knowing everything, returning the Demon; and this mighty gift I have decided to entrust to your care.

Find IDVJ.PK Quote shall.

0.0037 -- Might be the last time you get to see that hold.

Read the entire news release from Monday Closing-Market you. responsible.
An Israeli software company providing enterprise software tools that enables small and medium size enterprises to optimize functions such as workforce management, contact center operations and asset management. for.

Tons of news on this company. Read it by tomorrow morning. If you missed plycf you know exactly what can happen to these sub-penny companies. Just a few weeks ago plycf was trading for the same exact price as IDVJ. Today, a few days later it is trading at 0.087 and higher. Imagine if you had picked up a few million shares at the low price when people first started taking notice? A couple hundred dollars could have netted you 1000s. Sub-Pennies are wild! Take a look and get up early! Mars, Be very careful as to whom you permit to gaze upon these pictures of passing events, for knowledge may often cause great misery to the human race They all looked around, but the piglets had disappeared.

Dear me! cried the Wizard; they must have run away.
Information in this report may contain forward looking statements within the meaning of section, 27A of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934, statements that involve discussions of future events. But I didn't see them go; did you? No! replied the boy and the girl, together.

Don't rely on them. Past perfor mamce isnt indicitive of future results. We have not received any payment for this advertisement for it but we are in talks and expect to receive a ca ssh payment from a third party, not an officer or director or Aff Li ate. Penny stocks are high risk. Here,--piggy, piggy, piggy! called their master, anxiously.

If you are not a savvy investor we suggest you sit back and just watch. This report shall not be construed as any kind of recommendation ln vest ment advice or solicitation. It is a watch only, always Call your broker or ln vest ment advisor first. Several squeals and grunts were instantly heard at his feet, but the Wizard could not discover a single piglet. I'll be careful, promised the boy, as he took the box reverently within his own hands. Where are you? he asked.