paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] Re: atomania suspensio

From: Lyall Royer
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Re: atomania suspensio
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:41:40 +0100

this recess. And .. the lights. That is all. just lights . .
Hundreds of years. Cellular longevity was part of the treatment.
Bethuel.
order around, sit up, beg.
smiled at me and spoke.
essential that it be recovered.
sat down cross-legged and motioned to me. Sit. We must talk.
Thats exactly what happened.
Im glad to hear that. Just dont tell anyone else here.
is, what it does?
days to the grim reaper. Lets ask Goldy, our majordomo. He seems to
I started to protest, to lie-then stopped. Why lie? I tried not to