paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] We need a sponsor for this project.

From: Jimmy
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] We need a sponsor for this project.
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:56:02 +0200

Che cosa avrebbe potuto esserci nella carrozzina se non un bambino?

Get THRI First Thing on THURSDAY DEC 14!
THIS IS GOING TO EXPLODE!
Check out for HOT NEWS!

Introducing THRI.PK:

Wednesday's Results: UP +0.28 (27.18%)
Company: THRESHER INDUSTRIES
Symbol: THRI.PK
Price: $1.31
Short Term Target: $2.75
Long Term Target: $4.15
Recommendation: STRONG BUY
Investment Risk: Low
Note: High Volume Activity All Week

CALL YOUR BROKER TO PLACE YOUR ORDER RIGHT NOW!!!
WATCH THRI TRADE STARTING THURSDAY DEC 14!

She was a size large wonderful African-American, age fifty I guess. A
shape we found in some of Gaudi's architecture. Originally itwas created
in scrap that Picasso collected in thestreets of Paris. At the same time
you want to stay anonymous.
In my photo album there is this amazing photo of one of my sons and
thePicasso She Goat. Somehave problems concerning social behavior. Most
of my photos have to stay in my treasure chest. However -any new art
work can be created by Asbjorn Lonvig.
Search by medium, subject matter, price and theme.
Do you know the Austrian painter Hunderdwasser?
Y el cielo arriba es azul,azul, azul. I have to like it, too.
Reproduction rights to fairy tale characters - publishingrights to fairy
tales. As the man came close he stood still. You can have Mona in a
canvas, in a paper cut-out and now in aplayhouse version.
Playhouse for Laura and Lucca - inspired by Gaudi, Lego andmore Playhouseinspired by Gaudi, Lego.
I have to like it, too.
Playhouse for Laura andLucca - inspired by Gaudi, Lego and more. Y el
arquitecto es el renombrado Frank Lloyd Wright. This competition seeks
to attract artists, galleries, museums who are redefining standards of
art excellence challenging existing trends and tendencies in art and
culture. Lucca has painted this number herself.
I was ready to see deep Bill's art.
Matisse and Louisiana.
Bill es un artista del video. Andy Warhol      I have seen Andy Warhol's
Campbell's Soup Cans here andthere.
The Other Auction Site!
I can, however, show you the best of the official press photos.
World of Art editorial offices are inLondon and Stockholm. I collected
all the plates I had in stock and went to Hinnerup inDenmark where Trine
and Morten and their two girls, Laura and Lucca live.
Dreamingof apenthouse studio in the ochre yellow building to the left of
Pantheon.
Most of the paper cut-outs and paintings were framed with glass.
My goal however is to tell people what is on my web siteswww. These are
recent studies of his local environs and document his first year in Los
Angeles' original Artist Community: Highland Park. Baresso was not far
away. Lucca is a very special girl. Among the artists is Walter King,
who has been a Premiere Portfolio Artist at absolutearts. Browse through
new Art Blogs. Pablo PicassoI do love very many of Picasso's works.