paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] Have you ever correctly predicted a stock's decline

From: Jess Blevins
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Have you ever correctly predicted a stock's decline or wondered how to be profitable in a bear market?
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:09:02 +0420

it is a good idea to involve local people in the selection of a series.
Involving other groups enlarges your pool of potential volunteers and also
helps reach a larger and more varied audience than you could on your own.
Why discussion? Where do we get the books for the series?
Don't loose a great chance on Monday 15
Let's go WHKA.PK .. LETS GO!
WORLD HOCKEY ASSOCIATION CORPORATION. (WHKA.PK)

Current Price: $0.023
Thursday this stock was: $0.014
With legendary Hockey Hall of Famer, Bobby Hull as the Commissioner of the WHA, how could this one go wrong?

Jump on-board this upswing in price and see how far it takes you!
Check you broker account on Monday, January 15!
they can enlarge the library's role as a cultural center and gain community
interest and support for the library and its activities. 8.Fill out and send to
the Project Director the enclosed form,
How do we find good speakers?  and what you are doing now.

interesting discussion takes patience and some practice. You may also select
one of the themes and series on the enclosed sheet.
Foundation will fund only one half of the scholars' fees.