paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] PLEASE READ AND REPLY THIS EMAIL

From: Miss Amezie M . Gbangboye
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] PLEASE READ AND REPLY THIS EMAIL
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:44:55 +0100 (CET)

PLEASE READ AND REPLY THIS EMAIL

Compliments of the season to you my dear friend, my name is Miss Amezie M.
Gbangboye and am 24 years of age, still in the university of Benin Nigeria were
am Pursuing my Second Degree course to be an accountant, I like people who
could be caring, loving and home oriented above all sincere and honest to be
entrusted with this long-term relationship. As I would like to build up a solid
foundation with that person who will clear the scourge that have befall my
family and I.

Well, my father died of cancer of the lungs and left me and my family behind.
He was a king in my town for many years before his death. I was a Princess to
him and the first born child that could take charge of his wealth after his
death. As the most senior I'm now seen as the engine that runs the family. As a
matter of fact, my father deposited the sum of US $17 Million dollars in with A
SECURITY EXCHANGE COMPANY IN EUROPE when he was still alive. This money was
annually paid into my late fathers account before he transferred it to the
Security Company from Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) and Chevron
Oil Company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and
community development in our jurisdiction. Just recently there have been
attempts by my father’s kindred members who feel that they can oppress me
because of not only their greediness but also as a female that I am. But that
God who has granted me wisdom in my approach with them I agreed with my Family
(My Mother and my younger once) to Transfer this Sum out of the Security
Company and possibly invest it abroad without the knowledge of those greedy
Fellows.

It is against this background that I'm contacting you in confidence that you
will assist me in transferring this Money out of the Security Company and
possibly advice me on how best to invest it in your country. I'm confident that
you are going to assist me so that no one will take over what legally belongs
to me and my family, as they are planning to do so. Besides, I still leave some
portion of blame to Our Culture that has no respect for Women. Now, I urgently
need your humble assistance to transfer this money into your reliable custody
that’s Bank Account that is why I felt happy when I saw your contact because I
strongly believe through my prayer to the almighty God that you can help me
invest this money wisely. I have concluded with my Lawyer to pay you 25% of the
total amount for your sincere assistance and maybe after the investment 10%
interest of Annual Income for handling this business for us because we might
make one of the Stake Holders.

Please if you’re going to be sincere in handling this project and again help me
in lifting this fund out of the Security Company, kindly get back to me as soon
as possible so that I could link you to the general manager of the Finance
Company and provide you with the necessary documents to that covers the money
and further discussions. Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free
and I hope to commence the transaction as quick as possible. Please don't
forget that as soon as transfer is completed I will travel down with my lawyer
to your county for investment. At this junction I will need these things for
easy Communication:

1) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
2) DIRECT PHONE & FAX NO.

Thanks for your understanding and anticipated co-operation.

Yours Sincerely,

Miss Amezie M. Gbangboye