paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] BE OUR COMPANY CLAIMS AGENT

From: Menglei Import & Export Co., Ltd
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] BE OUR COMPANY CLAIMS AGENT
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 23:34:40 -0500

Menglei Import & Export Co., Ltd.
132 Wuai Road,
Yiwu City,
Zhejiang Province. China

Good day,

Compliments of the day, and my best wishes to you. I am Mrs. Janei Kong, The
Public Relation Officer (PRO.) of the above company. This company is into the
supply of Home Textiles, Engine Parts, Stationery and china wares, greeting
cards etc. This company was established in 2004, under the Company and Allied
Matter with the Corporate Affairs Commissions of China.

Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that
you will find this proposal interesting. we are interested in employing your
services to work with us as a private payment agent that can help us establish
a medium of receiving payment for goods that was supplied to our customers in
in your location,as the company is already experiencing difficulties in
receiving payments from them.

Most of our customers pay out in cheques and money orders and we do not have an
account in your country that will clear this money. It is upon this note that
we seek your assistance to stand in as our representative in your country. It
is important to let you know that, as our representative, you will receive 10%
of whatever amount you clear for the company and the balance will be for the
company.

 Please if you are interested to work with us in good faith and honesty,
Contact Mr. Wu Fubin the Chief Executive Officer (CEO.) of this company.
Through this email address:  address@hidden

with this information which must be provided by you.

Full Name:
Company Name:
Full contact address include country:
Sex:
Age:
Phone Number:
Fax Number:
Occupation:
Title(if any):

Endeavor to let him know that I directed you to him; Please let him know your
decision rather than keeping him waiting because I will inform him about my
contacting you. The CEO. Will tell you more on receipt of your response. If you
are  not interested, kindly pardon me for contacting you. Thanks for your time
and remain blessed.

 Very Respectfully,

 Mrs. Janei Kong (PRO).
 Menglei Import & Export Co., Ltd.