paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] YOU ARE A LUCKY WINNER OF £1,5 00,000

From: ctyank00
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] YOU ARE A LUCKY WINNER OF £1,5 00,000
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 23:41:45 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Prize winner,

Congratulations Category A prize winner! You have been selected as one of two winners of the NATIONAL LIVERWOOD LOTTERY,computer ballot draws and thus will be a privileged recipient of the grand draw prize of 1,500,000 From a total sum of 3,000,000 shared among the 2 winners in this category.You/Your company, attached to Winning File Reference number LIUK/5020/0261/20; ticket number 219-8IO-97/A. Please contact our agent by email or fax within a week of receiving this notice for due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice, Please find full contact details below;

Mrs. Diane Milton
CLAIMS DIRECTOR
EXTOL FINANCE INC. U.K.
For Enquiries Please Call;
TEL:  +44-701-112-1155
FAX : +44-870-912-5684
Email:  address@hidden

Also find all other relevant winning lottery information below:
Draw Serial No: 12/619466
Batch No: 01-A442
Zonal Draw No: A1-412
Grand Draw No: 24618

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

          LOTTERY CLAIMS QUESTIONAIRE PERSONAL DETAILS

Full Name: _____________CompleteAddress:____________Country:_____________Age:_____________Sex:____________
maritalstatus:__________Occupation:______________Telephone:___________Fax:______________E-mail:______________
MODE OF PAYMENT
Certified Cheque:____________
Wire Transfer:_______________
Please add your account details if you choose Wire transfer.
Congratulations once more, I shall be awaiting your filled Lottery
Winnings Claims Form.

Sincerely,

THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
NATIONAL LIVERWOOD LOTTERY INC.