paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] Stop gaining weight and get the figure you want

From: Dorothy Barker
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Stop gaining weight and get the figure you want
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 10:50:31 -0100

Anatrim – The latest and most exciting product for weighty people is now easily available – As could be seen on ABC
Did you understand that excessive body kilograms kill a lot of people around the world? We know that you hate the ugly look of people like those and the social prejudice against them. Or, maybe, you’ve not the will to withstand pressure of ruinous eating habits of yours. This all sounds familiar? Then we have something for you!

Introducing Anatrim, the later product for the elimination of your body’s extra weight. The most astounding thing is that Anatrim raises the quality of your life, repressing the feeling of hunger and giving you gay spirit. Here are some notes received from our customers:

"It’s outstanding! Instead of always glutting myself with food and watching TV I became rather more interested in doing sport. Anatrim brought me back on the right track. I’m more fit now and lots of men cast their covert glances at me!"

Silvia D., Bellevue WA

"I tried some passive weight reducing, but all came in vain. I was rather difficult for me to hold in my ravenous hunger. Once I heard about Anatrim from my very best friend and I was really effected at the information. I had tried taking it, and my wife said to me that I'm a different person now, 4 months later. 31 pounds off and this is not a limit! And you know, the bedroom thing is cool, too."

Mikkey Fox, Chicago

Anatrim gives you an opportunity to realize that your body doesn’t need that much food. It improves your mood, provides you with extra energy, and attacks useless kilos. All thanks to its mighty newly-elaborated formula!!
Find out latest news on this great product now!