paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] Re: quiney into

From: Mitch WJefferey
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Re: quiney into
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 23:18:07 +0500

This one is shoe in to Double by end of week
Huge Volume spike, very low risk and high reward

Real American Company
DSI Direct Sales Inc
SYM-D S D I
Current price : $0.02
Hot News Released

Add it to your Radar
Get in before it runs!!!

Nash said. ''They played with a lot of heart and energy and we weren't. So I superstars. Iverson made 16-of-22 shots from the field and Anthony was handle on any night.'' At one point, both Iverson and Anthony were 12-for-16 from the floor. ''When you're in a zone, it doesn't matter if guys are on ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mitch WJefferey" <address@hidden>