paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] Drawing IS abstraction, to improve one's skills mea

From: Moses Lowry
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Drawing IS abstraction, to improve one's skills means one must learn how that abstraction works.
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 08:47:29 +0200

fillet
I strongly recommend reading it for a basic understanding of a vegetarian diet.
I'm trying to do this aerated thing because it seems like it is fast and also SHOULD do a good job killing microbes and seeds too.
Unfortunately, it is not that easy, you cannot just shut off part of your mind and let a drawing flow out effortlessly.
It was slightly more work than I anticipated, but everything went pretty much as planned. Maybe we will meet one day.
Joi Ito's Web: Forcing Lefties to be Righties?
Joi Ito directs me to vegan.
That composting bin is impressive. When your left brain is in charge you label each element, for instance, "that's an eye" and draw what your left brain thinks of as an eye element instead of what you actually see.
My favorite drawing professor said "A drawing is a continuous record of millions of tiny choices made by the artist.
As for as I can tell, while my brain may be "damaged" by this, I can, for the most part, function normally. A poem might involve reflection.
Two years ago, iCommons established the yearly iSummit conference as a way to bring together the thinkers, innovators, and pioneers of the "Open" movement.
It seems there is so much vegan information out there in terms of online shopping and stuff that I get overwhelmed at times.
I had always wanted to draw and finally ended up taking a couple courses at the Art Gallery of Ontario after going through the above mentioned book on my own.
It is just stuck on with a staple gun.
Meditation is just being still enough to give room for a conscience - or should i say real intelligence.
It felt like scratching an itch and I knew the leaves would end up in the compost and eventually in my tummy. It can build camaraderie, if it is tempered with consideration.
One thing I remember from B.
When your left brain is in charge you label each element, for instance, "that's an eye" and draw what your left brain thinks of as an eye element instead of what you actually see.
now tell me, what is it you actually love?
But it's not trying to be still, or even being still. I throw, kick and do most physical things with my left hand, but I write, cut and do other "formal" things with my right hand.
Not exactly the future of credit: it's still flight miles, just a little more fuel efficient.
She gives the reader a number of techniques to "trick" the left brain into letting go - drawing very fast, drawing very slow or drawing an image that is upside down.
This is useful when you are trying to assess a visual image in a left brain sort of way. Excerpt: I'm not vegan, but I often think I'd like to be. This whole NXIVM stuff was really based on Buddhism in so many ways, I didn't feel it was that "amazing" as some friends told me, but at least got me into reading more about Buddhism.
I am into 'tricks' so this book is of interest to me.