paragui-dev

[paragui-dev] problems building CVS with Borland C++ Builder 6

From: Martin Bickel
Subject: [paragui-dev] problems building CVS with Borland C++ Builder 6
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:20:15 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to build the current CVS version with Borland C++ Builder 6,
but run into some problems:

Borland C++ Builder puts _all_ standard library functions (like abs,
exit, ...)  into the namespace std. So I added "using namespace std" to
many files. I didn't change the calls themselves to something like
std::exit(0) , because that might break older compilers who do not use
namespace std for the standard library.

Then there was a problem in the win32 part of physfs which looks like a
typo: ERR_GOTMODFN_TRUNC instead of ERR_GETMODFN_TRUNC . Btw, do you
have physfs branched or is this just a plain copy in the paragui source
tree ?

Another problem in physfs/archivers/unzip.c : There's a
#include "unzip.h"
But no unzip.h there.

A patch which fixes these problems (except unzip.h missing) is
attached. There are still two other problems left, but they look like
the typical "compiler not ISO/IEC 14882 compliant enough" stuff, I'll
investigate these later.

Martin