paragui-dev

[paragui-dev] Paragui and Debian

From: Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo
Subject: [paragui-dev] Paragui and Debian
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 21:36:07 +0200

Hello.

My name is Bartosz Fenski.

Paragui package in Debian has been orphaned some time. I've just adopted
it, and fixed all Debian's outstanding bugs related to it.

However seems that 1.0.4 version doesn't compile correctly on some
architectures. 1.0.2 version worked fine with them.

I'll be very thankful if you could look at logs and tell me if it is
possible to fix them.

I don't have much experience with C++ and Paragui. In fact I've adopted
it because I would like to maintain another package - game Moagg - which
depends on paragui.

Anyway. It would be nice if you could take a look at those logs.

All build logs related to paragui:
http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=libparagui1.0

Those architectures which don't work now are ia64, s390, alpha.
Not every architecture was tested so far. I mean they should show up in
some time, but seems that error is always the same.

I hope I can count on you ;)

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:address@hidden | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska