RE: [paragui-users] (no subject)

From: John Rainey
Subject: RE: [paragui-users] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 14:29:15 -0400

I've managed to do it!
I delete all the widgets, clear all SDL events ( this was a sticking bug as
some of the widgets I erased had posted events before I started to erase
them), load the new theme, delete the old screen and init the screen again
(this may not be needed) and recreate the interface(reload the widgets). I
now have an application which lets one view layouts in different themes. It
has a view bugs in the file open dialog widget I made which I will fix in
time.

Thanks