AW: AW: [paragui-users] SpinnerBox - Alignment....?!

From: Himmler Andreas /OI&T
Subject: AW: AW: [paragui-users] SpinnerBox - Alignment....?!
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 12:22:05 +0200

>Nobody till now needed such a behaviour. Due to this it's simply not
>implemented. If you need it implement it. :))

:-O Ok, so I'm not THE programmer, so if you could help me with a tipp where
to begin it would be great... :-D

>>There is also another problem(?): If I enter a number manual and press
>> [Enter] the Box is resetted to the MinValue.....????

>Sure.
>Thats the reason for min and max values. Adjust them to your needs and
>everythings fine.

Mmhh... I've thought this commands are only to set the limits.... And: Why
it's possible to change the value by keyboard if the entered numbers aren't
took over (even if I don't press [Enter])....???!?

Bye,

Himmler Andreas