Re: [paragui-users] ASLLA relase (uses paragui)

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] ASLLA relase (uses paragui)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 08:12:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Andy,
    your program is neat.  I'd suggest making the
window a bit larger, or at least extending the
richedit box to the bottom of the window, and moving
the quit button out of the way of the play controls so
that it doesn't get pressed accidentally.  The
richedit bug is weird, and I didn't want to delve into
your code to check it out.  Can you produce a minimal
code-example of the bug?

Andrew.

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/aslla/ASLLA.7.4.02.zip?download